Friday 16 September 2016

Tuscan Vineyard shown two ways

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

In a little break from festive goodies, today I am sharing two more ideas for using the Tuscan Vineyard stamp set. In this first one I have stamped in Night of Navy and cut out using the Layering Oval Framelits - the largest one of which fits this image perfectly.

I layered on top of some of the beautiful Floral Boutique Designer Paper from our big catalogue and used a strip of the co-ordinating Washi Tape too.



Now for a different look I stamped the image in Basic Grey Archival Ink and watercolored the image using our inks and an Aqua Painter. It really shows how versatile this stamp set is. Click over on the left of my blog on the 'Tuscan Vineyard' tab in the list and you will see some more examples. And if you feel tempted, you can scroll to the bottom of this post and click to see the goodies I have used in my online store.





Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Aqua Painters
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.